martes, 28 de abril de 2015

CORRECCION DEL CONTROL
Question 1.
I have breakfast at half past eight on school days. I have bread and butter. I don’t have cereal. I don’t drink tea or coffee. I like fruit. Sometimes I have a banana or a glass of orange juice. And I have a yoghurt.
What does Su have for breakfast?

Question 2.
Write the times.
1. It’s half past three.
2. It’s twelve o’clock.
3. It’s half past seven.
4. It’s half past nine.
5. It’s ten o’clock.
6. It’s eight o’clock.

Question 3.
1. Kate doesn’t eat eggs. She likes cereal.
2. Daniel likes bananas.
3. Do you like yoghurt?
4. Don’t eat sweets, cakes and fried foods!
5. I have/haven’t breakfast at nine o’clock.

HW. THURSDAY, 30TH APRIL 2015
HAZ UNA LISTA CON LAS PALABRAS DE LA PAG. 37 PB.
EX. 1, PAGE 38 AB
CONTROL FIRMADO.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario