lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

Tuesday, 22nd September 2015.
I can play the piano. Yo sé tocar el piano.
I can play the guitar. Yo sé tocar la guitarra.
I can play the flute. Yo sé tocar la flauta.
I can play the drum. Yo sé tocar el tambor.
- - U - : DRUM
- - A - - : PIANO
- - I - - - : GUITAR
- - U - - : FLUTE

CAN/CAN`T
I CAN’T PLAY THE PIANO.
I CAN’T PLAY THE GUITAR.
I CAN’T PLAY THE FLUTE.
I CAN’T PLAY THE DRUM.

Wednesday, 23rd September 2015.
Lee y aprende las oraciones anteriores.
• I can swim. I can`t swim.
• I can eat an apple.
• I can`t eat an apple.
• I like eating some apples.
• I like reading a book.
• I like riding a bike.
• I don’t like eating some apples.
• I don’t like reading a book.
• I don’t like riding a bike.
Dictation, page 52 PB
Can I have some chips, please?
Here you are.
Thank you!
HW. Friday, 25th September 2015.
Repasa las oraciones con can y like.
Lee en inglés y traduce al español la pag. 52 PB
Preguntar los días de la semana.
Write, please.

Monday, 28th September 2015.
Ex. 6, 7, 8 and 10, pages 38/39 AB
Repaso de los días de la semana hablado y escrito.
REEXPLICAR A, AN, SOME, ANY, THERE IS/ARE.
1.   there a public hospital in your town?
 YES, THERE IS A PUBLIC HOSPITAL IN MY TOWN.
2. Check the timetable because I don't think there   any trains after eleven o'clock.

HW. WEDNESDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER 2015
ESCRIBE IS/ARE ISN’T/AREN`T EN LAS SIGUIENTES ORACIONES.
4. At this time of night there   (not be) many people in the street.
5. There   (be) a lot of money in this account.

10. There   (not be) any milk in the fridge.
EJ. 1, PAG 41 AB

Dictation
Do you like onions?
No, I don’t.
Do you like carrots?
Yes, I do.

Friday, 2nd October 2015
Escribe dos oraciones con cada una de las siguientes expresiones:
• Some/any
• There is/there are
• There isn’t/there aren’t
• I like/I don’t like. (pregunta y respuesta)

THERE IS SOME MILK.
THERE ARE SOME CARROTS.
THERE IS A PIZZA.
IS THERE ANY RICE?
THERE IS A CAT IN MY ROOM.
THERE IS A CLOCK.
I DON’T LIKE PASTA.
I LIKE CARROT.
THERE ISN’T ANY EGG IN THE FRIDGE.
THERE ISN’T ANY ONION.
THERE IS A CHICKEN.
THERE IS AN EGG.
THERE AREN’T ANY PEARS.
ARE THERE ANY MELONS?
THERE ISN’T ANY WINDOW.
                                SING     PL
AFIRMATIVA        A/AN    SOME
NEGATIVA             ANY    ANY
INTERROGATIVA ANY    ANY

Hw. Monday, 5th October 2015
Control de repaso del mes de septiembre.

1. ¿CUAL DE LAS SIGUIENTES ORACIONES ESTÁ BIEN O MAL? SI ESTÁ MAL, CORREGIDLA.
• I can eat a apple.
• I can`t eat some apples.
• I like eating some apples.
• I  not like reading a book.
2. Corrige las siguientes oraciones si están mal escritas.
• THERE ISN’T ANY ONION.
• THERE IS A CHICKEN.
• THERE IS AN EGG.
• THERE AREN’T ANY PEARS.

3. Contesta en inglés.
• Do you like onions? _________
• Do you like carrots? _______
4. Escribe en inglés los días de la semana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario